Your divorce coach will provide you will skilled help in:
- Managing your emotions appropriately.
- Separating your thoughts from your feelings.
- Thinking through emotionally charged issues.
- Learning to talk about difficult problems in a businesslike manner.
- Setting short and long-term goals for yourself, your children and your co-parenting relationship.
Conflict management, creative problem-solving, negotiation and productive communication are among the valuable life skills you can learn with the help of your divorce coach. Your coach can help you identify bad habits and problem areas in your relationship with your spouse and learn to communicate more productively. Divorce coaches help you and your spouse focus more clearly on your individual goals and the positive changes that can come about as a result of your divorce.