Inspired by Mr Positive! aka David Boufford but ‘tweaked’ by me. Mr Positive sends me daily inspirational quotes and monthly newsletters and you can subscribe to him here.
1. Turn off the news (if something really important happens you’ll find out).
2. Find and indulge in your passions (Ask yourself “what brings me joy?” then do it.)
3. Always see the glass as ‘half full’ (look for solutions/opportunities where others see problems).
4. Find peace (Pray/meditate/find a Spiritual path that resonates with you and practice it). You don’t have to be religious to be spiritual. Meditation allows your subconscious to find solutions to your problems.
5. Saturate your mind with positive books, quotes, music and self-talk. (If you need a list to get you started let me know and I’ll provide one).
6. Stay connected to positive people and get rid of the negative people in your life.
7. Keep a gratitude journal (write about all the good in your day).
8. Learn to love yourself. Appreciate your good qualities, believe it when people pay you compliments, relax and enjoy your own company, make the most of your life.